Top Posts and Pages
- TCM's Summer Under The Stars
- Baby Face (1933) Starring Barbara Stanwyck and George Brent
- Charles 'Buddy' Rogers: Learn more about him, review his filmography and more
- Hattie: The Life of Hattie McDaniel
- Detective Story (1951) Starring Kirk Douglas, Eleanor Parker, and William Bendix
- How You Can Help Preserve Classic Films - The National Film Registry
In Our Bookstore
Jeff Corey (1914–2002) made a name for himself in the 1940s as a character actor in films like Superman and the Mole Men (1951), Joan of Arc (1948), and The Killers (1946). Everything changed in 1951, when he was summoned before the House Un-American Activities Committee.More info →
The luminous star of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Shane, and other classic films was, as the subtitle aptly puts it, "the actress nobody knew". Jean Arthur (1900-91) kept her personal life private, disdained the Hollywood publicity machine, and was called "difficult" because of her perfectionism an...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.