Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Essential James Garner, The
- Jean Hagen: Learn more about her, review her filmography and more
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- Midnight Express (1978) Starring Bo Hopkins, Randy Quaid, and John Hurt
In Our Bookstore
This is the definitive biography of one of the most iconic, complex and enduring legends of Hollywood’s golden age, whose major presence in American film, radio, television, stage and theater lasted beyond the second half of the 20th Century, and whose classic films are known throughout the world....More info →
Sylvia Sidney was one of a kind. Author James Baldwin said of her, "She was the only American film actress who reminded me of reality." Film historian John Springer called her the "finest emotional actress" of Hollywood's Golden Age. Her work enhanced landmark films of the 1930sMore info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.