Top Posts and Pages
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Join The October Horror Movie Challenge!
- Classic Hollywood Trivia
- Unsuspected, The (1947) Starring Joan Caulfield, Claude Rains, and Audrey Totter
- What Price Hollywood? (1932) Starring Constance Bennett, Lowell Sherman, and Neil Hamilton
- Moby Dick (1956) Starring Gregory Peck, Richard Basehart, and Leo Genn
In Our Bookstore
Originally published in 1962, The Lonely Life is legendary silver screen actress Bette Davis's lively and riveting account of her life, loves, and marriages--now in ebook for the first time, and updated with an afterword she wrote just before her death. As Davis says in the opening lines of her cla...More info →
Charming, witty, effortlessly debonair, and elegant, Cary Grant was the ultimate leading man, a silver screen icon who seemed to embody all that a movie star should be. But beneath the glamour was a real and complicated man surprisingly vulnerable, unabashedly romantic, often exa...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.