Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Essential James Garner, The
- Jean Hagen: Learn more about her, review her filmography and more
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- Midnight Express (1978) Starring Bo Hopkins, Randy Quaid, and John Hurt
In Our Bookstore
Being known as “The Bride of Frankenstein” is an unusual form of fame, but for Elsa Lanchester the unusual came naturally. Born to radical socialist parents, Elsa attended an all-boys school and later “studied” in Paris with dance pioneer Isadora Duncan. At 17, she opened her own theater...More info →
One of the most beautiful stars ever in films, Gene Tierney proved also to be a stellar actress and often wore fashion designs that matched her glorious beauty. In this much anticipated paper doll book by Marilyn Henry, we see a wide spectrum of Gene's movie clothes, from exotic to modern, from Sund...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.