Category: Reel Food
I have found the perfect late night movie watching snack, Honey Cheddar Sourdough Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich. It is a sweet, tangy, and cheesy just like a lot of those movies. So next time you are up all night watching movies, give this recipe a try.
So you don't miss any of the movie you can also make ahead of time and freeze. Just reheat and enjoy.
Sliced sourdough bread
Cheddar slices (use sharp cheddar for best contrast of flavors)
Any easy melting cheese of your choice
- Preheat your pan as you prepare all your ingredients.
- Lay down some cheddar slices on a slice of bread on a plate.
- Drizzle in some honey, and then add the easy-melt cheese.
- Add another slice of bread to make a sandwich and spread some butter over it.
- Place butter side down on a hot pan and grill over medium high heat, butter the other side and ‘cook’ each side until well browned and cheese is melted.
- Slice diagonally and serve up!
- Make as much as you want or make an entire batch for everyone! You can also make this ahead of time and freeze until you are ready to heat up your pan. Enjoy!
In Our Bookstore
Top Posts and Pages
- Alice In Wonderland (1951) - Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson & Hamilton Luske
- Vertigo (1958) - Alfred Hitchcock
- Once Upon a Time In the West - Sergio Leone
- Dead Ringers - David Cronenberg
- Stop Making Sense - Unknown
- Mary Poppins - Robert Stevenson
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Robert Mulligan
- The Sound of Music - Robert Wise
- Marathon Man - John Schlesinger
- Pinocchio - Ben Sharpsteen & Hamilton Luske