Top Posts and Pages
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Join The October Horror Movie Challenge!
- Classic Hollywood Trivia
- Unsuspected, The (1947) Starring Joan Caulfield, Claude Rains, and Audrey Totter
- What Price Hollywood? (1932) Starring Constance Bennett, Lowell Sherman, and Neil Hamilton
- Moby Dick (1956) Starring Gregory Peck, Richard Basehart, and Leo Genn
In Our Bookstore
Drawing on historical documents and newspaper reports, this book provides a fascinating portrait of a diverse group of character actresses who left their stamp on Hollywood from the early sound era through the 1960s. The lives of 35 actresses are explored in detail. Some are familiar: Margaret Hamil...More info →
Movie studios are the wondrous, almost magical locales where not just films, but legends, are created. Unfortunately, these celebrity playgrounds are, and always have been, largely hidden from public view. Although some movie studios offer tours, few guests from outside the Hollywood community have ...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.