Top Posts and Pages
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Join The October Horror Movie Challenge!
- Classic Hollywood Trivia
- Unsuspected, The (1947) Starring Joan Caulfield, Claude Rains, and Audrey Totter
- What Price Hollywood? (1932) Starring Constance Bennett, Lowell Sherman, and Neil Hamilton
- Moby Dick (1956) Starring Gregory Peck, Richard Basehart, and Leo Genn
In Our Bookstore
Explore the legacy of Alfred Hitchcock’s leading ladies—their iconic roles, unforgettable costumes, and complicated relationships with the man behind the camera.Whether she is played by Tippi Hedren, Grace Kelly, or Ingrid Bergman, the heroine of an Alfred Hitchcock picture is always the same: s...More info →
Charming, witty, effortlessly debonair, and elegant, Cary Grant was the ultimate leading man, a silver screen icon who seemed to embody all that a movie star should be. But beneath the glamour was a real and complicated man surprisingly vulnerable, unabashedly romantic, often exa...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.