Top Posts and Pages
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Join The October Horror Movie Challenge!
- Classic Hollywood Trivia
- Unsuspected, The (1947) Starring Joan Caulfield, Claude Rains, and Audrey Totter
- What Price Hollywood? (1932) Starring Constance Bennett, Lowell Sherman, and Neil Hamilton
- Moby Dick (1956) Starring Gregory Peck, Richard Basehart, and Leo Genn
In Our Bookstore
The “First Lady of Show Business” and the “Last of the Red Hot Mamas,” Sophie Tucker was a star in vaudeville, radio, film, and television. A gutsy, song-belting stage performer, she entertained audiences for sixty years and inspired a host of younger women, including Judy Garland, Carol Cha...More info →
He sang and danced in the rain, proclaimed New York to be a wonderful town, and convinced a group of Parisian children that they had rhythm. One of the most influential and respected entertainers of Hollywood's golden age, Gene Kelly revolutionized film musicals with his innovative and timeless chor...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.