Top Posts and Pages
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Join The October Horror Movie Challenge!
- Classic Hollywood Trivia
- Unsuspected, The (1947) Starring Joan Caulfield, Claude Rains, and Audrey Totter
- What Price Hollywood? (1932) Starring Constance Bennett, Lowell Sherman, and Neil Hamilton
- Moby Dick (1956) Starring Gregory Peck, Richard Basehart, and Leo Genn
In Our Bookstore
The definitive behind-the-scenes history of one of Hollywood’s most closely guarded cinematic secrets finally revealed—painted backdrops and the scenic artists who brought them to the big screen.In almost every feature film of Hollywood’s golden age, from The Wizard of Oz to North by Northwest...More info →
A marvelous actress, Gloria Grahame (1923–1981) was also an iconic figure of film noir. Her talents are showcased in several classic motion pictures of the 1940s and 1950s, including It’s a Wonderful Life, Crossfire, In a Lonely Place, The Greatest Show on Earth, The Big Heat, Oklahoma!, and The...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.