Top Posts and Pages
- Dick Powell is the TCM Star of the Month for December 2018
- Christmas Carol, A (1938) Starring Reginald Owen, Gene Lockhart, and Kathleen Lockhart
- All That Heaven Allows: A Biography of Rock Hudson - Available Dec 4, 2018
- Little Princess, The (1939) Starring Shirley Temple, Richard Greene, and Anita Louise
- Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956) Starring Paul Newman, Pier Angeli, and Everett Sloane
In Our Bookstore
From their first iconic pairing in 7th Heaven (1927) and in eleven films that followed, Janet Gaynor and Charles Farrell created an unparalleled cinematic romance. Their partnership was so utterly complete that in the minds and hearts of their adoring public, they were as one. Even though both enjoy...More info →
Offers new and compelling perspectives on the deeply moral nature of Hitchcock’s films.
In his essays and interviews, Alfred Hitchcock was guarded about substantive matters of morality, preferring instead to focus on discussions of technique. That has not, however, discouraged scholars and critics from trying to work out what his films imply about such moral matters as honesty, fidelity, jealousy, courage, love, and loyalty.More info →
Please Help Support Our Site
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.