Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Essential James Garner, The
- Jean Hagen: Learn more about her, review her filmography and more
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- Midnight Express (1978) Starring Bo Hopkins, Randy Quaid, and John Hurt
In Our Bookstore
The distinguished film career of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Jones (1919-2009) is thoroughly chronicled from her faltering start as Phylis Isley (her real name) at Republic Studios in 1939, to her re-invention as a major star by producer David O. Selznick, the actress' second husband....More info →
Hollywood's Golden Age was graced with thousands of breathtaking looks by a designer who was known simply as Irene. Based on unprecedented access to the records and remembrances of her personal artist, Virginia Fisher, this insider's look tells the story of her years at MGM studios.More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.