The Lives of a Bengal Lancer (1935) — 109 min - Adventure, Drama - 11 January 1935 Your...Read More
Actors: Richard Cromwell
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Essential James Garner, The
- Jean Hagen: Learn more about her, review her filmography and more
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- Midnight Express (1978) Starring Bo Hopkins, Randy Quaid, and John Hurt
In Our Bookstore
Conrad Veidt, a native of Berlin, began acting in small parts as an extra until called into service during World War I. After his discharge he began a theater career that subsequently led to films and more than one turn as a director. This work thoroughly details Veidt's film career. It lists all mo...More info →
Once hailed by acclaimed director D. W. Griffith as “the greatest natural actress now in pictures,” Una Merkel (1903-1986) was a rare individual in Hollywood’s Golden Age. Humble, self-effacing, and egoless, she confessed to having great insecurities and an inferiority complex. Never aspiring ...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.