Blithe Spirit (1945) — 96 min - Comedy, Fantasy - 14 May 1945 Your rating: An English...Read More
Actors: Kay Hammond
Top Posts and Pages
- Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957) Starring Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, and Rhonda Fleming
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- Dick Powell is the TCM Star of the Month for December 2018
- Christmas Carol, A (1938) Starring Reginald Owen, Gene Lockhart, and Kathleen Lockhart
- Dark City: The Lost World of Film Noir
- Maltese Falcon, The (1941) Starring Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, Sidney Greenstreet, and Peter Lorre
In Our Bookstore
Offers new and compelling perspectives on the deeply moral nature of Hitchcock’s films.
In his essays and interviews, Alfred Hitchcock was guarded about substantive matters of morality, preferring instead to focus on discussions of technique. That has not, however, discouraged scholars and critics from trying to work out what his films imply about such moral matters as honesty, fidelity, jealousy, courage, love, and loyalty.More info →
Please Help Support Our Site
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.