Prim professor Immanuel Rath finds some of his students ogling racy photos of cabaret performer Lola Lola and visits a local club, The Blue Angel, in an attempt to catch them there. Seeing Lola perform, the teacher is filled with lust, eventually resigning his position at the school to marry the young woman. However, his marriage to a coquette — whose job is to entice men — proves to be more difficult than Rath imagined.Read More
Actors: Hans Albers
Top Posts and Pages
- Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957) Starring Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, and Rhonda Fleming
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- Dick Powell is the TCM Star of the Month for December 2018
- Christmas Carol, A (1938) Starring Reginald Owen, Gene Lockhart, and Kathleen Lockhart
- Dark City: The Lost World of Film Noir
- Maltese Falcon, The (1941) Starring Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, Sidney Greenstreet, and Peter Lorre
In Our Bookstore
Author Chris Olsen is a Jamestown native whose mother was part of the welcoming committee supporting Lucille Ball's visit to her hometown seven decades ago, returning as an international superstar. His insider's account―in words and pictures―documents a visit in February, 1956, that was monument...More info →
Leonard Bernstein was one of twentieth-century music’s most successful and recognizable figures. In a career spanning five decades, he conducted many of the world’s leading orchestras and composed scores for landmark musicals such as West Side Story. With an iron self-belief, he negotiated risky...More info →
Please Help Support Our Site
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.