Ace in the Hole (1951) PG-13 111 min - Drama - 29 June 1951 Your rating: A frustrated former big-city journalist now stuck working for an Albuquerque newspaper exploits a story about a man trapped in a cave to revitalize his career, but the situation quickly escalates into an out-of-control media circus. Director: Billy Wilder Writers: Billy Wilder, Lesser Samuels, Walter Newman Stars: Kirk Douglas, Jan Sterling, Robert Arthur, Porter Hall, Frank Cady, Richard Benedict, Ray Teal, Lewis Martin, John Berkes, Frances Dominguez, Gene Evans, Frank Jaquet, Harry Harvey, Bob Bumpas, Geraldine Hall, Richard Gaines, Ken Christy, Iron Eyes Cody,...Read More
Actors: Frank Cady
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- Last Picture Show, The (1971) Starring Timothy Bottoms, Jeff Bridges, and Cybill Shepherd
- Possessed (1931) Starring Joan Crawford, Clark Gable, and Wallace Ford
- Klute (1971) Starring Jane Fonda, Donald Sutherland, and Roy Scheider
- The Greatest Films of 1932
In Our Bookstore
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.