All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) PG 133 min - Drama, War - 21 April 1930 Your rating: Not rated yet! A young soldier faces profound disillusionment in the soul-destroying horror of World War I. Together with several other young German soldiers, he experiences the horrors of war, such evil of which he had not conceived of when signing up to fight. They eventually become sad, tormented, and confused of their purpose. Director: Lewis Milestone Writers: Del Andrews, Maxwell Anderson Stars: Lew Ayres, Arnold Lucy, John Wray, Louis Wolheim, Ben Alexander, Scott Kolk, Owen Davis Jr., Walter Rogers, William...Read More
Actors: Ben Alexander
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- Last Picture Show, The (1971) Starring Timothy Bottoms, Jeff Bridges, and Cybill Shepherd
- The Greatest Films of 1932
- Klute (1971) Starring Jane Fonda, Donald Sutherland, and Roy Scheider
- French Connection, The (1971) Starring Gene Hackman, Fernando Rey, and Roy Scheider
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.