An American pulp writer arrives in post-WWII Vienna only to find that the friend who waited for him is killed under mysterious circumstances. The ensuing mystery entangles him in his friend’s involvement in the black market, with the multinational police, and with his Czech girlfriend.Read More
Actors: Alida Valli
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Blob, The (1958) Starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, and Earl Rowe
- Welcome To Classic Movie Treasures!
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- 3:10 to Yuma (1957) Starring Glenn Ford, Van Heflin, and Felicia Farr
In Our Bookstore
Former special advisor and press secretary to President Ronald Reagan shares an intimate, behind-the-scenes look inside the Reagan presidency—told through the movies they watched together every week at Camp David.What did President Ronald Reagan think of Rocky IV? How did the Matthew Broderick fil...More info →
In this absorbing and surprising memoir, one of the biggest names of classic Hollywood—the star of Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds and Marnie—tells her story, including never-before-revealed experiences on the set of some of the biggest cult films of all time . . . now with a foreword by Melanie ...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.