Stolen Holiday (1937) — 80 min - Drama, Romance - 6 February 1937 Your rating:...Read More
Actors: Alexander D'Arcy
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Blob, The (1958) Starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, and Earl Rowe
- Welcome To Classic Movie Treasures!
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- 3:10 to Yuma (1957) Starring Glenn Ford, Van Heflin, and Felicia Farr
In Our Bookstore
Orson Welles called Ernst Lubitsch (1892–1947) “a giant” whose “talent and originality are stupefying.” Jean Renoir said, “He invented the modern Hollywood.” Celebrated for his distinct style and credited with inventing the classic genre of the Hollywood romantic comedy and helping to ...More info →
Often typecast as a menacing figure,achieved Hollywood fame first as a featured player and later as a character actor, trademarking his screen performances with a delicately strung balance between good and evil. His portrayal of the child murderer in Fritz Lang's masterpiece M (1931) ca...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.