The Jazz Singer (1927) — 89 min - Drama, Music - 6 October 1927 Your rating: A young...Read More
Actors: Al Jolson
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Blob, The (1958) Starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, and Earl Rowe
- Welcome To Classic Movie Treasures!
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- 3:10 to Yuma (1957) Starring Glenn Ford, Van Heflin, and Felicia Farr
In Our Bookstore
Much of Jennifer Jones’s life was spent bathed in the glow of Hollywood’s brightest lights—but in the shadows lurked the demons that can turn dreams of fame into nightmares. This never-before-told story of one of our greatest screen legends is a modern version of the Pygmalion-Galatea myth…w...More info →
In Conversations with Classic Film Stars, retired journalists James Bawden and Ron Miller present an astonishing collection of rare interviews with the greatest celebrities of Hollywood's golden age. Conducted over the course of more than fifty years, they recount intimate conversations with some of the most famous leading men and women of the era,More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.