In future Britain, Alex DeLarge, a charismatic and psycopath delinquent, who likes to practice crimes and ultra-violence with his gang, is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society’s crime problem – but not all goes according to plan.Read More
Actors: Adrienne Corri
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Blob, The (1958) Starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut, and Earl Rowe
- Welcome To Classic Movie Treasures!
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- 3:10 to Yuma (1957) Starring Glenn Ford, Van Heflin, and Felicia Farr
In Our Bookstore
Author Chris Olsen is a Jamestown native whose mother was part of the welcoming committee supporting Lucille Ball's visit to her hometown seven decades ago, returning as an international superstar. His insider's account―in words and pictures―documents a visit in February, 1956, that was monument...More info →
Who was Ingrid Bergman? For much of her turbulent life, the public could not decide: Was this luminous Swedish actress the embodiment of pious devotion as portrayed in her saintly roles such as Joan of Arc? Or was she an unrepentant harlot who abandoned her husband and child to have an affair with I...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.