Arrowsmith (1931) — 108 min - Drama - 26 December 1931 Your rating: Based on Sinclair...Read More
Actors: A.E. Anson
Top Posts and Pages
- TCM Schedule, Overview, and Our Must-See Picks
- The Slate of Horror Films on Turner Classic Movies In October
- Essential James Garner, The
- Jean Hagen: Learn more about her, review her filmography and more
- Silk Stockings (1957) Starring Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, and Janis Paige
- Midnight Express (1978) Starring Bo Hopkins, Randy Quaid, and John Hurt
In Our Bookstore
First published in 1986 and nominated for the Pulitzer Prize, Early Reagan is still the most in-depth portrayal of the pre-government years of the late president. The book uncovers Reagan’s formative years: childhood poverty, film stardom, and his politicization via the Screen Actors Guild. Anne E...More info →
Betty Grable: The Reluctant Movie Queen is a fascinating and intimate account of the famous star who was for many years the highest-paid woman in America and a favorite pin-up all over the world. Filled with fascinating and intimate accounts from many who knew her well, this publication is a well-doc...More info →
Copyright Notice: Photographs and videos found in this blog, unless indicated, are not owned by me and are here only for the purpose of education and discussion.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. There is no additional cost to you.